How does it work?
Fibre optic cables replace the old copper line that runs from the telephone exchange to the cabinet at the end of your street, leaving only the last few metres from the street cabinet to your premises as copper. This is an optimal choice for many businesses as it delivers all the advantages of fibre, without the cost of installing fibre into your building. Since most of the leased line Internet connection connection is now fibre, you can get huge download and upload speeds and a much more resilient connection.
The features of our FTTC leased lines include:
- Competitive FTTC pricing structure
- Download speeds up to 80 Mb/s
- Uploads speeds up to 20 Mb/s
- Cost-effective, high-grade service
- 24x7x365 monitoring
- Low latency
- Flexible packages, customised to suit your business
- Free UK-based support teams