How does EFM work?
EFM works by bonding together several ADSL lines, using them as one logical connection. This enables a business leased line that guarantees high-class, symmetrical connection that presents increased bandwidth and resilience.
What Speeds Can You Expect from EFM?
Generally you can expect EFM speeds up to 20 Mb/s on both upload and download. EFM speeds vary depending on how many ADSL lines are bonded together and how far your business premises are from the nearest exchange.
EFM Features and Benefits
The features of an EFM line include:
- Highly reliable – multiple lines are bonded together and monitored
- Competative EFM pricing structure
- Symmetrical service – ideal for video conferencing, telephony, and uploading large files
- High-speed connection, up to 20 Mb/s
- 24x7x365 monitoring
- Low latency
- Flexible EFM packages, customised to suit your business
- Free UK-based support teams