What Are Data Centre Interconnects?
Data centre interconnects (DCI network) are the best way of connecting multiple data centre locations in a private network. DCI networks work with a variety of technologies, allowing you to create the most cost-effective connection between data centres.
Layers 1-3 Data Centre Interconnect
We provide enterprise connectivity that best fits your requirements. Our data centre connectivity options span Layers 1, 2 and 3, ensuring you get a truly best-fit solution for your business, whether it's a dedicated wave, MPLS, VLL or VLAN service.
Data Centre Interconnects Features
The features of Data Centre Interconnects include:
- Extremely resilient infrastructure
- Routing to all major UK/EU/US sites
- Dedicated waves at native line latency
- Speeds from 10 Mb/s to 100 Gb/s
- Ultra-low latency
- Flexible data centre connectivity packages, customised to suit your business
- Free UK-based support teams
- Competitive enterprise connectivity pricing structure