What is Colocaton Hosting?
Colocation hosting is providing a secure, resilient environment for your IT infrastructure. All Ai’s colocation data centres are extremely high-performance facilities. This means Ai can provide colocation hosting that delivers the best levels of power, cooling, connectivity and uptime.
Agnostic Approach to Colocation
We believe our agnostic approach to data centres is the key ingredient in providing our customers with colocation services that match their individual requirements, locations and budget.
Through our wholesale partnerships with leading data centres in London and the South East we are able to offer preferential colocation rates across our entire data centre portfolio. When you combine this with our own IP Transit and layer 1 and 2 services, we can ensure you receive the lowest total cost of ownership for your data centre needs.
UK Data Centre Locations
We’re always expanding our network reach and adding new data centres for UK colocation, so if the data centre you want isn’t listed here, please get in touch.
- Telehouse North
- Telehouse East
- Telehouse Metro
- LDeX London (LDeX 1)
- Volta Data Centres
- Digital Realty Sovereign House
- Equinix Harbour Exchange (LD8)
Hertfordshire & Essex
- ServerChoice Stevenage (SC-1)
- ServerChoice Welwyn (SC-2)
- Kao Data
- Equinix MA1
- Equinix MA2
- Equinix MA3
- Equinix MA4
- Equinix LD4
- Equinix LD5
- Equinix LD6
Perfect for DR
Combine our colocation and connectivity services for an ideal DR implementation. Choose geographically separate data centres and fast, reliable UK leased line connectivity to supply backup and real-time replication for active-passive and active-active disaster recovery deployments.
The features of Ai Networks colocation services include:
- Ai Networks’ Agnostic Approach
- Competative colocation pricing structure
- Wide choice of data centres offering up to Tier 4 resilience
- Flexible colocation packages, customised to suit your business
- All data centres offer the minimum of N+1 across all major components
- Energy-efficient infrastructures
- Tightly regulated environments
- Secure access control systems, CCTV and 24x7x365 security
- 24x7x365 monitoring