What is a PBX system?
A hosted PBX system is where your telephony service is managed maintained and kept secure by a trusted partner. Hosted PBX systems offer a wide range of power features to keep up with changing business needs and offer great flexibility whilst staying cost effective.
Full-featured PBX Solution
Our CloudPBX is quick and easy to install and upgrade, with no wiring and lower upfront costs compared to traditional PBX systems. The CloudPBX system is inherently scalable, with the flexibility to add new lines, from 1 to 1,000, with minimum hassle.
The CloudPBX platform from Ai Networks comes with our SIP Trunking service, allowing you to do away with expensive ISDN lines, instead using a broadband internet service. This works especially well when combined with our next-generation connectivity options, such as FTTC leased lines, EFM, and Dedicated Fibre.
Hosted PBX Features
The features of CloudPBX system include:
- Fully managed hosted PBX system
- Softphone support
- No wiring or hardware hassle
- Lower upfront and ongoing costs
- Resilient options available
- Competitive call costs
- Better value: don't pay for an ISDN line
- Users can access your system from worldwide locations
- Reduces complexity
- Easily scalable
- Universally used and supported
- Flexible number porting
- Extremely resilient infrastructure
- 24x7x365 monitoring
- Flexible hosted PBX packages, customised to suit your business
- Free UK-based support teams